Monday, October 18, 2010

Organized Christmas


Something that has really helped me to enjoy the Christmas season in our home is my holiday planner. I found this planner template through the site Organized Christmas and it has truly cut down on my stress level and helped me organize my holiday life from Halloween through New Years Day. The best part of this system is that it is free and down-loadable on the web. You can customize it by being crafty if you wish. I am bring this up, because, believe it or not, it is time to start prepping for the holidays. On Organized Christmas, there are names for every week with checklists of things to do NOW to make the actual week of Christmas more manageable. This week is "Get Organized" week. The weeks following are: "Reality Check," "Gifts and Giving," "Get Cooking," "Decorate," and "Celebrate." Check it out and see how it can help you out this season!

1 comment:

  1. Hope, thanks for the lovely shout-out! I'm so glad to hear that our site is one worth sharing.

    Cynthia Ewer
    Organized Christmas

    ReplyDelete