10. Who needs 50 pouches of tuna? We are turning into cats!
9. My husband's diet calls for a lot of eggs and lean meat = no coupons; sales or manager's specials only.
8. I have never gotten enough gas points at Kroger to amount to anything.
7. The local stores never have what I want (I made 3 Walgreens trips this week to leave empty handed every time.)
6. I am trying to cut out processed foods.
5. I am re-falling in love with Aldi.
4. Time. Have I mentioned that we also home-school and its the end of the year?
3. We have MORE than ENOUGH - for us. Not for the block, but for us...
2. I do not want to be compared to THAT television show, period.
1. Gas prices! Good grief; I need to become a hermit.