Thursday, June 9, 2011

Product Review - Scrubbing Bubbles


OK, here's the deal - I have been battling soap scum stains on my glass shower doors for 8 years now. I have tried everything that I could find on the internet to combat this problem. I have used baking soda and vinegar, a steam sprayer, and multiple cleaners. I had given up and decided that my bathroom just plain stunk.

I bought some regular Scrubbing Bubbles the other day because it was on sale. I remembered my childhood friend using it to do her chores as a kid and thinking how cool it was with the foaming and all. I gave my shower a spray down and didn't even have to scrub! The scum literally fell off. My shower doors are clear again. I couldn't believe it! I will never use anything else! My Soft Scrub days are done! (Don't tell my mother-in-law though because she swears by the stuff.)

In case you didn't get my point: I LOVE SCRUBBING BUBBLES!

Disclaimer: I did not get paid for this post. Scrubbing Bubbles does not know that I exist. I did; however, email them today to tell them how great they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment