Friday, April 16, 2010

Why Hasn't She Been Posting????

Things that make you go hmmm....

I haven't posted any trips lately because, well, I haven't been shopping.

We leave for Disney in 9 days and I am trying to clean out the cupboards/fridge/freezer before we go. I will have to make a quick stop to make it through the week though. I'm thinking of seeing what we absolutely need (bread, juice, salad, lunchmeat, etc) and hitting the Meijer 10/10 sale tomorrow. I think with some adaptations, I can do quite well there for a little money.

I will buy some groceries/water once we hit Florida to take into the park with us. Our breakfasts are free at the hotel, lunches/snacks will be packed almost daily, and all we should have to do is dinners. My goal is to spend $700 or less on food the entire week (this amt DOES include the grocery trip in FL). I'm fairly certain that this is doable with my plan.

Have I mentioned that we're going to Disney World?!?!?!?!?! I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment