Monday, August 8, 2011

New Adventures


Just to let you know, I am embarking on a new adventure...I am now an Independent Scentsy Consultant! I have used the products for over a year and fell in love with them - this is seriously the only thing that I have ever considered selling (after that BAD newlywed stint with Watkins...)

If you'd like to check out my website, please do. You can find me HERE. Also, friends, I would appreciate your prayers as I start this new business. My plan is to help our family pay down some more student debt with this business so my husband can go back to school for his doctorate. I support his choice for higher education, know that this is a dream for him, and want to do my part to make it possible.

So, in addition to being a homeschooling mama, blogger, Christ follower, spouse, and friend - I am now wearing the hat of "Independent Scentsy Consultant."

Pray, pray, pray :)

No comments:

Post a Comment