Monday, December 28, 2009

Returns = Needs, Not Wants

Good Morning, friends! It's good to be back!!!

I don't know about you, but we have some returns to do at our house this year. So, I have made an executive decision. I am not returning toys for even more toys this year (you should see how many they got; truly ridiculous). We are returning toys for: white socks, undershirts, 2 sizes too big snowboots - next year, and maybe a pair of tennis shoes for me.

I figure, why not use the cash from duplicate toy returns to purchase what we really need? I think that it is a good plan, but I'm sure that I'll have to do it kid-less :)

2 comments:

  1. An excellent plan! We did the same thing. My son got entirely too much stuff and the things he got duplicates of magically became socks, a pair of snow pants, and some storage bins for his massive amounts of toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,
    Glad to know that great minds think alike :)
    Have an awesome new year!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete