Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ch - Ch - Changes

Changes are coming to A Hope-Filled Home! My business cards came in the mail today and I will be featuring my new logo. I'd really like your feedback when it comes up, so please tell me what you think.

My dear friend, Becky, designed my logo and business cards. For all of you bloggy-friends out there, if you are interested in a new look, email me and I will get you in contact with her. She has great references, good prices, and is a truly talented graphic designer! Watch for the design changes to hit this weekend...

Oh, and pray for me...my speaking engagement at the Chamber of Commerce is coming up and I'm spending the weekend getting ready (powerpoints, handouts, etc.) Pray that I find the right stuff to keep these good folks entertained! (If you have any super grocery deals that you'd like to share for this presentation, send me a pic with the link...I'd like to start my presentation out with some shockers!)

Thanks for your loyalty, friendship, and encouragement. I could not imaginee life without this creative outlet and without you, my readers!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool. Logos are fun, no wait, that's Legos. Maybe you could talk about Shortcuts by AOL (shortcuts.com), people seem to really like the idea of the coupons being attached to the shopper cards and not having to print them. Just an idea, good luck!

    ReplyDelete