Monday, March 15, 2010

Update and Apologies

For some reason (unknown to man) Kroger chose to NOT triple coupons this weekend in the Central OH region. I did speak with 2 friends in the East and South (OH) who confirmed that they successfuly made a triple run.

Please be on the lookout in the next couple of weeks for the Kroger Triple signs when you do your regular shopping. Triples are not usually advertised (with the exception of a sign on the door as you walk in.) If you see it coming up here in the Central OH area, give me a heads up, please!

In the meantime, I'll keep holding my coupons for the KMART Super Double that is supposed to take place the first week of April.

I will now make a public disclaimer: Before you spend two hours getting your coupons ready, call the store first to make sure that they are participating (this is a not to self...) I am sorry for any confusion or frustration that you may have had trying to shop at Kroger this weekend. Please accept my sincerest apology.

(For you readers that are not local, did you score anything great? Oh, I hope so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment