Monday, March 8, 2010

Today's Tip Times Two!

Two quick tips for you readers out there:

1. Always check your magazines for coupons and remember to tear them out! This month in Parent's magazine, I found a coupon for $1 off Ronzoni Smart Pasta. This should make for some FREE or almost free product when matched with a sale.

2. Always scan your CVS card BEFORE you shop at the kiosk in CVS that spits out custom coupons based off of your card. You can get a $5/15 coupon sometimes. Yesterday, I got a coupon for $1 off of 2 Skippy peanut butter products. I thought that I would check the price to see if it was a good sale, and lo and behold, it was on 2/$3. My coupon made it 2/$2 ($1 each). Because we use so much peanut butter, $1 happens to be my stock up price, so I went ahead and purchased 2, even though they were not on my list. Sometimes you just can't pass up a good deal, so scan those cards!!!

Do you have any tips that you'd like to share? If so, post them in the comments section...it's fun to learn from each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment