Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Taste of Home Cooking School

I was blessed to attend the Taste of Home Cooking School last night as a gift from my friend, Jennifer. I learned a lot, got some swag, had girl-time, ate some great samples, and had a few laughs!

What I wanted to share with you all is this: If you get a chance to go to one of these, DO! The tickets are about $12 and your ticket includes a subscription to Taste of Home Magazine. That in itself is worth the $12! They also did about 30 giveaways (Jen won a bag of groceries!) and the exhibit hall was full of samples and giveaways. All in all, a fun time, for a little money and the plus of a magazine subscription to boot!

(As always, this is my opinion. Taste of Home has not asked me to endorse their cooking school or their magazine.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment