Thursday, September 10, 2009

Old Navy Weekly

Rumor has it that Old Navy Weekly updates tonight. This site contains hidden coupons that can be used at your local store. I have received $15/$50 purchase previously. There are sometimes coupons for $80/$100 (if only I could get that lucky!) Since the coupons are hidden, you have to click around to find them. Sometimes you actually have to click and drag an item like a purse to another manequin. This week: if you clicked on the girls necklace, the bird dipped his head and you got a $65/$100 purchase coupon.

The beauty of these coupons is that they can be combined with sale items and clearance, which really saves you some moula! You can find a coupon for yourself and also send one to a Facebook Friend.

When I get a good coupon, I use it to stock up on jeans and socks for the kids. (Sometimes I get cute stuff for the parents too!) I think that this would be a GREAT way to save on your holiday shopping!!!

Happy Hunting!

Old Navy Weekly Link:
www.oldnavyweekly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment