Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update: September's Grocery Goal

Hi, Friends! We've been doing fairly well living off of our stockpile and sticking to our lower grocery goals. For those of you who are new (welcome by the way!), I usually spend $55/week for our family of four. The $55 includes groceries, toiletries, paper products, and pullups. This month, due to extra expenses, I made a goal of living off of my stockpile and lowering my budget to $25/week + $40 for KMart's Super Double coupons sale. Here's how it looks so far:

KMart: 24.79 (15.21 UNDER budget)
Week 1 (Meijer): 32.75 (7.75 OVER budget)
Week 2 (Meijer): 26.48 (1.48 OVER budget)

As of today, I am still 5.98 UNDER my projected budget of 90.00 (2 grocery trips + 1 KMart).

I still have 55.98 left to spend for the month.

Can I do it? Yes, I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment