Monday, October 12, 2009

Get Motovated Monday

I just read that Christmas is 74 days away! Can you believe it?

If you are like me, you have little gifts hiding around your home already. (Check the closets and garage here...)

This week, make a list of people you need to buy for. Plan a proposed budget. Then, log any gifts that you already have on hand and PUT THEM ALL IN ONE PLACE (like your attic...)

I like to use the Holiday Planner from Cynthia Ewer found at Organized Christmas. I made mine with her printable pages and use a 3 ring binder to keep it all together. I have used this system for the past 3 Christmases and I love it. It keeps everything nice and tidy and helps me stay sane in a busy season.

Let me know how you do with this. You mau be surprised at how many gifts you already have!

No comments:

Post a Comment