Sunday, October 11, 2009

What is your motivating factor?

After seeing this blog called Couponing to Disney, which I love, I wondered what is your motivation for couponing? Mine could be Couponing to a Debt-Free Life, or Couponing to Give More, or Couponing to a College Eduction for my Kids, or Couponing to a Camper! :)

Why do you coupon? Write it down. Look at it. When you don't feel like clipping, there is your motivation...

Remember, "I can do all things (even coupon) through Christ who strengthens me."

2 comments:

  1. I am all caught up on clipping, now I am going to reload the binder :) Thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad for you. I did well at Walmart today after following the list of things to buy for under $1. I NEVER did well at WMart before - will wonders ever cease? :)

    ReplyDelete