Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Milestones...

Not sure if you realize this, but I've hit my 100th post this week! Da-Da-Da-Da!

I'd like to thank: the Lord for filling my mind with things to write about, my hubby for attemptting to help me become a "techie," my kids for watching movies on busy blogging days, my friends who call when they don't see a new post and encorage me to keep on keeping on, and YOU for being my loyal readers and faithful friends! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Please invite your friends and family to subscribe to this site. As we reach 50 followers, we can start more GIVEAWAYS where you can WIN prizes. That, my friends, will be OUR next milestone...and we can do it together!

God bless you as you journey with me to "living like no one else*!"

*Read Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover if you are questioning this reference...

No comments:

Post a Comment