Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My New FAVORITE Place to Buy Birthday Supplies

Hi Friends! Wanted to share with you the horrible time and customer service that I've had trying to find Toy Story party supplies for my son's 5th birthday party... Let's just say our local stores were less than helpful.

Then, a light shined down from Heaven (ok, so I am exaggerating a little) and I found the BEST website ever!!! I ordered everything we needed from Birthday Direct and will receive it in 1-3 business days with only a $6 shipping charge. (If my order would have been over $65, shipping would have been free!) Ordering was fast, easy, and I was pleased with the selection.

I highly recommend Birthday Direct when buying party supplies in the future. So thankful for this site today after running around for hours with a crying 4 year old who "just wants a Buzz party!"

No comments:

Post a Comment