Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My CVS Trip = Free Stuff!

Good Morning!

Here is the loot that I scored at CVS this week. I profited about $4 to take this bounty home. Here's how:

My First Transaction (Purchase at Check Out):

2 Reeses's Peanut Butter Cups (sale 2/$1)
***used BOGO coupon from Sunday's paper + .55 off coupon from Sunday paper
********************************************************both were FREE!

2 Carefree Ultimate Protection Pantiliners (3.79 each)
***used $1.00 printable coupon from computer
***earned 3.79 ECB for each purchase (2)
******************************************************profited $1.00 to take home!!

Barbasol Shaving Cream (1.79)
***used $1.00 off any shaving cream purchase from CVS receipt
********************************************************************paid .79

Huggies Natural Care Princess Wipes (2.99)
***used $2.00 off any Huggies wipes from CVS receipt
********************************************************************paid .99

I used a $4 ECB and a $3 ECB from last week to "temporarily" pay for the pantiliners, knowing that I would get that money back on the bottom of the receipt for my next purchase.

My OOP total (mostly tax) was $2.23 for this transaction. I earned $7.58 in ECB's at the bottom of my receipt. This means I profited $5.35 on this transaction.

My Second Transaction:

2 Revlon Nail Polishes ($4.99 each)
***I used 2 $1.00 off manufacturer's coupons on these.
1 Revlon Eyeshadow Quad ($6.49)
***I used $1.00 off manufacturer's coupon.

I splurged on this knowing that if I spent $15 in Revlon products, I would earn back $7 in ECB's for next week!

I used my $7.58 ECB from the pantiliners above.
I used $1.89 ECB from last week.
I used $1.98 ECB from last week.
I used $2.00 ECB from last week.

This brought my OOP total to $1.05. I earned $7.00 in ECB for next week. Bringing my total profit to $5.95.


Overall, I spent $3.28 for $29.83 worth of product. Not a bad trip at all, friends! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment