Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My stockpile photos


I warned you about my Scarlett complex. That's all I have to say...

Don't judge! :)


The current state of my fridge - stocked!
















My pantry closet door rack - Stocked! As is my actual closet, I mean pantry!

















Just one of the shelves in my basement....

















Part of my deep freezer - its really full! It is holding 1/4 side of beef right now.

















These are the actual food shelves in my kitchen.

















OK, so it's bad. I am a gatherer! But we won't starve and my babies can't say that they are hungry. And, I can entertain. And, I can make casseroles for new moms... I am trying, Lord, to learn that YOU are all I need and to be content with YOU alone. I am learning, but can I at least feast while I learn?

"All I need is You. All I need is You, Lord. It's You, Lord."





No comments:

Post a Comment