Monday, August 31, 2009

My KMART SUPER Double Trip - $24.79!!!

Hi Readers and Friends! Remember my goal of $40 at KMart? Well, I came in at $24.79 for ALL of the stuff in the following 2 pictures. I'll detail the FREE items below.

Here are my grocery items. Nothing was absolutely free here; however I paid .49 for the A-1. I paid .25 each for the rice packets.


Now here are my toiletry, personal, and laundry/cleaning items. The 4 Nature's Source cleaners were FREE. The Dry Idea deodorant was FREE. The 2 First Aid kits were FREE. The rubber gloves were FREE. The Kotex was FREE. The mailing envelope was FREE. The votive candle was FREE (and is burning upstairs now, by the way.) I paid .39 for each of the Pert Plus shampoos for men (I bought 4). The Lady Mitchum deodorant was 2/.29 (they were BOGO and I had 2 .75 MQ's.) The men's Mitchum was also BOGO and I got both for .99! The Dr Shol's inserts was .29 and came with a FREE pedicure kit. (I have these killer wedge sandals that I thought these would help with...) The Charmin wipes were .55.
After all of my super double coupons and a $10/$100 purchase (that I used BEFORE I gave them my coupons) my total was $24.79! $24.79 for 40 items!!! Mark's jaw hit the floor and then he started shaking his head...he couldn't believe it! Before they started taking off my coupons, I glanced at the total of $118... (I just realized that if I hadn't bought the Pull-Ups, my total would have been UNDER $20!)
According to my receipt, I purchased $123.26 worth of items for $24.79. That, my friends, is a savings of approximately 80%!!!
How did you do at KMart this week? Did you hit your goal? I hope you at least had fun trying! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, you know my story. But it was a learning experience and I will definitely NOT take the kids next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that we also got a KING SIZE Reese Cup and shared it in the car on the way home. It's not in the picture...

    ReplyDelete